The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be adhered by writers who will publish their scientific works in publication media. The basic norms in publication are to prioritize:
- Moral; able to distinguish between good and bad in writing.
- Scientific integrity is upholding scientific principles, essence and truth.
- Honesty means that what the author does is in accordance with the actual objective conditions, and does not do things that should not be done in research / writing (misconduct).
The code of ethics that must be met by writers who will publish their scientific articles in the Journal of Food Technology and Agroindustry:
- Authors must uphold scientific behavior to understand the benefits/advantages and risks of being published.
- Articles that will be free from fictitious (fabrication), data falsification, and plagiarism/autoplagiarism.
- The author must cite sufficient citations to all statements, ideas, data, which are not the result of his research.
- Articles in accordance with the scientific field in the Journal of Food Technology and Agroindustry.
- Articles that do not create interest with certain parties or may be troubling to the public.
- The authors listed in the articles that have been achieved are truly those who are competent and have significant contributions in the writing of the articles published.
- The author does not double-publish articles to be published in other journals or publications, simultaneously (simultaneously).
- Parts or whole in articles that have never been published in other publication media.
- The original article is an article that is truly (original) the result of research/ideas/author.
- The originality of the work is proven and guaranteed by a Plagiarism Free Statement written on a seal by the Author.
- Authors in the Journal of Food Technology and Agroindustry must fill out a statement of originality as can be downloaded at the link below.